cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

srogue
Journeyman III

StoreMI 2.0 can't be uninstalled and I can't separate drives

Hello all, I have a problem with StoreMI 2.0.  I installed it about a week ago and it was working fine.  Yesterday, my CPU died (Ryzen 2600.)  I installed a new CPU (Ryzen 3600.)  Now, I cannot load the StoreMI App, so I doubt that it is working properly.  When I try and load the program it says: "StoreMI This version of StoreMI doesn't support earlier version of StoreMI present in the system.  Invalid version!"  Again, I haven't installed a new version, I only upgraded my CPU.  

So now, the problem is I am trying to uninstall StoreMI, but it won't let me because I have a StoreMI drive and I need to "Separate" them before I can uninstall StoreMI 2.0.   That is all well and good except I can't load the program due to the issue above.  So therefor I can't separate the drives, which means I can't uninstall StoreMI... how do I fix this situation?

3 Replies
eskotek
Adept I

Storemi was a pain since the beginning... Its out of beta but i feel like its still in early beta... Sorry, doesnt contribute much to the solution...

0 Likes

Report the issue to AMD:

You can contact AMD support here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Good Luck!

0 Likes
RyZEN1
Staff

Which version of StoreMI you are using ?

0 Likes