cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Axis1337
Adept I

Still Having Issues With My 5700 XT - Crashes/Reboots

So, I bought an XFX Raw II 5700 XT and have been having soooo many issues with it since I bought it. Tried a ton of different things and still having problems.

The main thing that happens is fairly random when playing a game or even while just watching videos on chrome. I have two monitors, one hdmi, one displayport, the computer will lock up, one monitor will go green and the other will go black and then the computer will reboot.

I don't know exactly what causes it and can't really recreate it, it just seems super random but it happens usually like once or twice at least per day when I'm gaming.

It kind of seems like the graphics drivers just fail or freeze up because sometimes a game will get super choppy, low frames and the game will crash and then if I try to start it back up, it will normally green screen and reboot almost immediately.

I've tried using DDU to clear everything and redownload drivers, i have two separate power cords going to the GPU from the PSU, I've changed the BIOS settings others were saying to change, and multiple other things.

I'm at work currently so won't be able to really troubleshoot until I get home but if anybody has some suggestions, please let me know!

Specs:

B450 Mobo

Ryzen 7 3700x

Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 16GB

XFX Raw II 5700 XT

If you need any more info, let me know and I'll try my best to remember or look it up while I'm at work.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions guys!

0 Likes
11 Replies