cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

Staters and friezes in rx6000 games (possible solution)

Hello dear players! I, like many, was visited by the problem of starters, which I just did not do to solve the problem, and removed the drivers using the DDU utility, and resetting all settings, and overclocking the video card and disabling monitoring in msi afterburner (I recommend increasing the polling frequency, and not exposing all processor cores, but only the entire processor). As a result, the problem remained, I love the game astroneer and there were terrible staters in it, and I solved the problem by deleting the folder (WindowsNoEditor) with the game settings (C:\Users\********\ AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor). And after that, the game scanned the system at the start and re-configured everything for my hardware, yes, the settings were reset, but that's how it should be! And the starters have completely disappeared from the word altogether! Most likely, this should be done with all games when you reinstall the graphics card driver. I hope this helps someone, Thank you!)

0 Likes
1 Reply
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

In any other games, the settings file can be located in different places, usually it is either in Documents (a folder with a particular game) or in the folder with the game itself, or C:\Users \*****\AppData\Local and the folder with the game Google to help!)

0 Likes