cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

urielejh
Elite

starcraft 2

amd drivers are a mess. d3 was stuttering and having low fps. solved with reinstalling the drivers.

vrr flickering in-game(s). it seems that when i reinstall the drivers, depending on how the system behave, i get it solved (although only with drivers 23.4.1?!)

starcraft 2. was perfect... until mission "sky shield". there it crashes like hell and i get an amd drivers msg.

c'mon. i'm almost better going back to nvidia, amd ain't worth it as of now.

0 Likes
1 Solution
urielejh
Elite

UPDATE:
the issue comes from setting the shaders value higher than medium and looking at the protoss nexus. it seems as if the combined effects of the enhanced nexus (the one that auto-fire) trigger something that the gpu seemingly (-.-) can’t sustain? i solved it by setting the shader option to medium, completing the mission and setting it back to the maximum.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
urielejh
Elite

UPDATE:
the issue comes from setting the shaders value higher than medium and looking at the protoss nexus. it seems as if the combined effects of the enhanced nexus (the one that auto-fire) trigger something that the gpu seemingly (-.-) can’t sustain? i solved it by setting the shader option to medium, completing the mission and setting it back to the maximum.

0 Likes
elyviere
Journeyman III

This also occurs on the co-op mission "Scythe of Amon" when looking at some light to the far south-south-west of the map. The same work-around works there with setting shaders to medium, but this certainly cannot be considered a fix.

0 Likes