cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jayway89
Journeyman III

Star Wars Battlefront II Stutters and FPS drop lags with the new drivers on 6600XT

Hello Dear AMD!

Unfortunately, with the new drivers, I run into the problems I described everywhere and it is unplayable because of this. I've getting huge fps drop lag and alot of stutter since i installed new drivers... i had to rollback to Adrenalin Optional. Every new drivers since this causing huge problems in Star Wars Battlefront II and makes the game totally unplayable. Please FIX this problem. / Radeon™ RX 6600 XT GAMING X 8G GPU owner with Windows 10/, and yes, I used DDU, and this error occurs with every new driver.

2 Replies

Multiple posts are against forum rules. Also it's not cool to "like" your own post.

GUIDELINES

1. POST IN THE APPROPRIATE SPACE. Please read each forum description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Off topic posts may be moved to the correct forum.
  2. NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again.

https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/star-wars-battlefront-2-stuttering-and-fps-drop-lags-with-the/...

@Matt_AMD 

Please use your original topic, you can bump it if required.