Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sorry, something went wrong - driver download page down

Jump to solution

tfw

3b7efc5558.png

i0mzkRv.jpg

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
el_arantis
Adept III
Adept III

Re: Sorry, something went wrong - driver download page down

Jump to solution

It is now fixed, for me at last.

I currently download 17.11.2

Alternative link for those who still have problem Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2 Release Notes

View solution in original post

51 Replies
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Sorry, something went wrong

Jump to solution

What?

Jump to solution

well then.. it's something on my end. kms

Thank you Black Zion

0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

I guess

themolotovsoup
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem!

somethingwentwrong
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

i have that exact same issue, it doesnt work on my desktop pc and also on my surface pro. and i really need to download an old driver cause my current one keeps crashing overwatch.

kablekat
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

same problem here as well, tried it on 3 different pcs, and even on a laptop same error same crap, i need the driver to reinstall a graphics card that failed due to your software over writing a driver...seriously

kablekat
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

AND before you bring up the crap installer for crimson i need a specific driver that i have to select a specific card etc and seeing i cant get to that part of the website that is WHATS up..

0 Kudos
goodplay
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Without INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION​ , I doubt anyone can offer suggestions(your not running IP ?).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT,
0 Kudos
kablekat
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

why do i need to list my system requirements etc when i am clearly stating that the webpage isnt availble so it wouldnt matter what i was trying to get to it just isnt there to access to do anything with, i could say i am running windows 10, with a 750w psu, and a XFX Radeon Rx 550 4gig card that isnt able to get the drivers because the driver selection page errors out. that is what alot of us are saying so saying you need information that really isnt the issue at all is more of a cop out than a help.

Not trying to be rude about it but am actually pretty miffed seeing this error first showed up on  11/11/2017 at 4:45ish pm and here it is 9:19am est on 11/13/2017 so that means working on almost 2 days without the ability to download a select driver for my GPU.