Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

boutchard
Journeyman III

Re: AMDKMDAP keeps crashing again and again

pastedImage_1.png

Exact settings I Used and  Overwatch crashed as soon as i joined a game. As i said orignially, ive tried a different card(an old sapphire r7 r70) and i get the same exact message, I don't think this is related to power consuptions of the card

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

If there is crashing though you make core power to -30%, your PSU probably doesn't have a problem. 
Test the GPU for 15 minutes with Furmark (800x600 without AA and with 8x AA). What is the maximum temperature? Does Furmark test cause a crash? Reset WattMan with OverdriveNTool software and try these. Use your Testing profile if it crashes.

0 Likes
boutchard
Journeyman III

Ran 2 test, one with AA off and one with AAx8, Not a single crash, but i got a crash during the 30 minutes between both(i was surfing the web) temp got to 79 max during both tests!

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-18-3-4 

Try this driver. Also with WattMan, set 1411Mhz to 1340 (standard). This driver is more stable. And I think you won't have problems with standard value (1340 not 1411) and this driver. Despite all these things, if the result is the same, there is a different problem. I can't decide what the problem is and I can't help you.

0 Likes
boutchard
Journeyman III

Thanks for the help but problem still persist!

0 Likes
1stcowgirl
Journeyman III

Re: [SOLVED]AMDKMDAP keeps crashing again and again

boutchard

did swapping the RAM actually Helped?
please let me know.
its been a year now that im suffering from same fate.
thank you

0 Likes