cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dreamager
Adept III

So how do I record desktop/game audio in relive?

I see there is a problem that only lets you record game audio if the AMD HDMI audio is selected as your default output source. Given that I do not have any speakers on my monitor, this isn't an option to select, and if it were, I would not hear anything while recording. So, anyone know how I can record audio that isn't my microphone? (Yes, I have checked the windows speaker output and it is 48khz, and is still unselectable if I try 44.1). It would be lovely if there was a solution, as relive is a lovely bit of kit

0 Likes
1 Solution
plumboby
Miniboss

Re Live records what ever if you got Desktop record set anything your doing sound & all. I run Spotify in the background while gaming & records everything. Only on a standard monitor, headphones & everything records crisp & clean.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

Re Live records what ever if you got Desktop record set anything your doing sound & all. I run Spotify in the background while gaming & records everything. Only on a standard monitor, headphones & everything records crisp & clean.

0 Likes

I am on a cruddy old monitor & will post ssome links of games which i have music cranking from the background Relive captures everything you do.

0 Likes

You are indeed right. I'd seen so many posts about how people couldn't select the speaker audio instead of mics in the recording settings and being unable to record theirs that I assumed because I couldn't select it wasn't working either. I should've just gone ahead and tested before worrying

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

you dont have to worry relive so good it records everything if its activated beats any 3rd party recording software around. AMD has an assest with Relive & new range comming out I be using more products they stepped up in the last few years well ahead of the competition for budgets price preformance. Hope in the next year or 2 they slaughter there competition. I am impressed only went Sapphire as wasn't paying for crapvidia as over priced junk considering my rx560 has simular specs to the 1050/1050tis & goes way better & a 3rd of the competition & do way more being more advanced ready for new applications & games coming out.

0 Likes