cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kfgfritz
Journeyman III

Since installing my AMD Radeon rx 550 4gb video card, I came across a very annoying problem ... When I'm going to play a lighter game my mouse cursor is choking or like some chops, ONLY IN GAMES OR PROGRAMS BECAUSE IN WINDOWS IT WORKS NORMAL, FLUIDLY ...

Since installing my AMD Radeon rx 550 4gb video card, I came across a very annoying problem ... When I'm going to play a lighter game my mouse cursor is choking or like some chops, ONLY IN GAMES OR PROGRAMS BECAUSE IN WINDOWS IT WORKS NORMAL, FLUIDLY ... JA TESTED IT AND IT'S NOT THE MOUSE, IT HAS SOMETHING TO HAVE WITH THE AMD SOFTWARE DRIVER OR PROCESS. Inside the cs go, for example, the mouse arrow locks in the lobby and in the shopping menu, but the aim remains normal at the start. Within League of Legends LoL it is almost impossible to play without the fps locked at 30, the mouse is teleporting throughout the game, impossible to play. Some time ago I had managed to solve this problem by disabling some process, but I don't remember and that's why I'm here asking for help.

0 Likes
0 Replies