cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

asdf23451
Adept III

Should I re-report issues if the next driver doesn't fix them?

I'm having two issues with my 5700XT on Windows 7. I'd list my specs, but it happens on two entirely different systems, with even different keyboards and mice, so not much use there.

Issue 1 is a second of lag where the screen goes black before, and after a UAC prompt. It also happens with I do Ctrl + Alt + Del.

Issue 2: Anything graphically accelerated lags after a while of low GPU usage, games, videos, benchmarks, etc. It doesn't matter if a load like Furmark is applied after the issue happens, it still happens. I've only found two fixes, one is installing 19.7.5, the second is a temporary fix, moving a window makes things smooth again.

The issue is delayed, like the first day or two of use after installing the driver is perfectly fine, the longer the driver is installed, the more likely the issue is to appear.

If there's a new driver released, like 20.7.2, and the issue still happens, do I report these issues again, or do I wait?

0 Likes
1 Reply
devilzzz
Adept II

Report as much as you can so they can't say the consumer didn't notice these things happening.

0 Likes