cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sofi52
Journeyman III

Screen goes black and then AMD bug report window pops up

Around two weeks ago out of nowhere my screen started going black for several seconds mostly on graphics software like Clip Studio and when it would come back the AMD bug report window popped up. At the time I thought it was cus of a faulty installation of the new driver version as it crashed my entire computer at the time, but since then I got it to update. I ended up deleting the entire driver and then reinstalling again and this seemed to help as the issue didn't reappear until today.

I'm not sure what could be at fault here anymore, is there any way to roll back my driver version so I don't keep getting this issue? My monitor is also quite an old one, I'm trying to save up for a better one right now so I wouldn't want to immediately invest in one to see if that fixes the problem.

Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570
Radeon version: 21.4.1
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: AsRock B450M Pro4
RAM: 16GB

3 Replies
Addictxd
Journeyman III

Same this has been happening to me to for some reason and I don't know how to fix it

0 Likes

In the end I found the link to the older driver versions and downgraded to 21.3.1 which seemed to solve the issue, but I'm not certain if it's a permanent fix.

0 Likes

When you switched have you had problems yet or any black screens cause I am about to switch my drivers to that one too.

0 Likes