synz
Adept I

Screen Freeze | Can´t Install AMD Driver

Hello Guys,

2 Day ago i bought a Laptop, named Acer Aspire V5-561G

It has 2 Graphic Cards.

First is the Onboard Intel HD xxxx

The Second the AMD Radeon R7 M265 2GB Vram

I did everything i saw on the Internet. Like reset your Laptop or delete everything and install the AMD Driver Update.

My Problem is everytime i wanna Install the Driver with Windows Updates or with Driver Booster or on the AMD Homepage...it wont stop freeze.

Can anyone help me? I was reading the Threads from the othe Users but that didn´t helped me.

I reseted my Laptop 5-6 Times, it doesnt matter, it keeps freezing.

If you can help me i would appreciate the Help

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Have you tried Laptop graphics update...How to

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Have you tried Laptop graphics update...How to

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks man

0 Likes

My personal opinion is DON'T use any type of generic Driver installing software like Driver Booster. They can sometimes install drivers that are totally incompatible with the hardware installed. You can use the hardware's own manufacturer's driver downloading software like Intel has. They are safe to use.

This is the AMD Mobile Driver for your dGPU on your laptop: Mobile . Then follow goodplay​ link on how to install and configure your laptop.

0 Likes

Thank you for your help !

0 Likes
synz
Adept I

So Guys thank you for your help..

So my Solution is:

1. First i followed the Instruction from goodplay . https://community.amd.com/message/2759149

So i as installing the INTEL Driver beause the Driver was not uptodate.

After Installation i deinstalled the amd driver , rebooted my laptop and i installed the driver.

AFTER all the Progress now my Laptop is goin very well...thanks for the help guys, i as too frustrated because i tried 3 DAYS to find a Solution and now i got it.

So the Fact is you have to Update the INTEL Driver to Update the AMD Driver.

So first you udate Intel Driver and after all that Progress youre just gonna install your amd driver and thats it.

Done.

You might want to mark goodplay​ post as 'correct answer' so others with the same issue can be helped.

I dont know how...

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Relax, i got this.

missing thread please help

0 Likes

Hi AMD Team,

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/bug-driver-for-radeon-r7-m265/td-p/50653

The link is not available anymore for the public?

I have tried to make an account to access this article but still showing error as below:

Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.