cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

daddychamp
Journeyman III

Sapphire Pulse 5600 XT Driver Crashes

I recently built my PC two weeks ago and have been having issues with my 5600XT. After playing games like Battlefield 2042 and Escape From Tarkov for a certain amount of time (usually getting less and less if I continue to try and play over and over), my PC will instantly turn off, then immediately turn back on but sending me back to the Windows 10 log-on screen without even giving me an error message. CPU temps have been normal while playing (60 - 70 degrees celsius). I've tried playing them at both 1440p and 1080p and have had the same issues with crashing. My card is about 2 years old and I never had issues with it before until transferring it to this new PC. Although, my previous PC had a worse processor (Intel one that ran at 2.8gHz) and I wasn't putting nearly as much strain on the GPU. I've been stuck troubleshooting, I've currently tried...

- Installing old and new drivers

- A different HDMI cable

- Lower resolutions and graphics settings

My Current Specs: Corsar 4000D Airflow Case, MSI Mag Tomahawk ATX, Ryzen 5 5600x, Sapphire Pulse 5600 XT, 16gb Corsair Vengeance RAM, 1TB Samsung Internal SSD, 1TB External SSD, EVGA 80+ Gold 650 Watt PSU, Arctic Liquid Freezer 240mm AIO, 3x Noctua case fans

0 Likes
0 Replies