cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Squeaklin
Journeyman III

Ryzen Master unable to initialize kindly reinstall the program hence aborting! (2700x, x370, Win11)

So I think this may be first time Google-fu has failed me. After Google I have tried in multiple orders ext.

* Fresh Install of Ryzen Master

* Fresh Install of Chipset (File from Site AMD and MSI)

* Clear CMOS

* Fresh Install of Windows 11 (Note I Also tried 10)

* Update Bios

*Microsoft Install/Uninstall Tool

*RegEdit /??/

This has been a multi day issue so lots of these steps have been repeated multiple times. Happy to provide any more info ext.

Plz Help!

Thankyou

0 Likes
1 Solution
MADZyren
Paragon

If you search this board for "Ryzen Master unable to initialize", you'll find many with same problem and some managed to fix it.

A couple of examples: Vanguard anti-cheat can prevent Ryzen Master from working. Some software like NZXT CAM can cause it. Someone uinstalled chipset drivers and then installed the ones provided my motherboard manufacturer instead of AMD's chipset drivers and it fixed it and so on.

Personally I would just not use Ryzen master, but manually overclock and undervolt CPU from BIOS.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MADZyren
Paragon

If you search this board for "Ryzen Master unable to initialize", you'll find many with same problem and some managed to fix it.

A couple of examples: Vanguard anti-cheat can prevent Ryzen Master from working. Some software like NZXT CAM can cause it. Someone uinstalled chipset drivers and then installed the ones provided my motherboard manufacturer instead of AMD's chipset drivers and it fixed it and so on.

Personally I would just not use Ryzen master, but manually overclock and undervolt CPU from BIOS.

0 Likes