cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Ryzen Master software for GNU/Linux?

There's also Ryzen Controller but it's more oriented towards mobile. It would be really nice to see something official from AMD.

Perhaps there aren't many Linux users but we are vocal - we have to be!

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Not all Linux users are experts. There are people who have just installed manjaro, void linux, linux mint, or sparky linux just because they don't have enough money to buy a windows license, they may not be experts in the computer field. But if they choose between buying a new component or buying an OS license they (myself included) prefer to buy a new component.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Thanks for your support of this.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I use Voidlinux. And i just want a humanity driver with GUI from AMD as their respect to their buyer especially if i can adjust my color display with it. RGB is not important for me. But, if you have better looks when using radeon software on linux(for example) i feel it's a user rights

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

and i don't want to use bloated OS like Ubuntu or Windows just for use radeon software. I want better gui driver but not at Ubuntu & Windows

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I hate windows too. AMD needs to port it to linux, and give us a good software to use! (not like NVDIDIA...)

0 Kudos