cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

KBone7
Journeyman III

Ryzen Master showing 0 Temperature

Recently Ryzen master changed to showing my temp as 0 with no cpu speed or voltage. It used to work, only thing I did was undervolt my cpu but i reverted it and its still not working. Image below.

https://prnt.sc/11c9fg9

18 Replies
cavecaven
Journeyman III

Hello, same problem (see photo)

AIDA64, HWINFO, SPEECY .. All show temperature except Ryzen Master. An option in the bios to modify? An option in Ryzen Master to change? All up-to-date AMD chipset drivers are installed Thank you for your help

Configuration: MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk Wifi (latest bios updated v1.63) - Ryzen 3700x Sans titre.jpg

0 Likes

Same problem. MSI X570 Tomahawk WiFi updated bios to 1.63 this morning. Ryzen Master now shows 0° for temps and 0 for PPT reading.

Uninstalled/reinstalled Ryzen Master and Ryzen Master SDK and tried PBO set to Auto and Eco (65W) but no change.

Ryzen Master was fine prior to Bios update.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

0 Likes

Same problem. MSI X570 Tomahawk WiFi updated bios to 1.63 this morning. Ryzen Master now shows 0° for temps and 0 for PPT reading.

Uninstalled/reinstalled Ryzen Master and Ryzen Master SDK and tried PBO set to Auto and Eco (65W) but no change.

0 Likes

Apologies for the multiple repeat posts. Had error messages when trying to post which was obviously not the case and cannot delete.

0 Likes

Hi i have the same problem too, i have the same motherboard as you, yesterday i updated the bios to the latest version but the problem with ryzen master is still there.

0 Likes
jakroth
Adept I

Yep, I also have this problem. 0c on the Temperature gauge. I don't think I changed any overclock settings, in Ryzen Master or BIOS. I have the MSI Tomahawk X570 Wifi too, and I flashed the latest BIOS before I noticed this. 

jakroth_0-1623498689344.png

0 Likes

Sans titre.jpg

0 Likes

Same issue here with same motherboard.  Anybody find a solution?

0 Likes

Nope, and not sure what else to try. I assume it's a bug in the current versions of either the MSI BIOS or RyzenMaster. Will hopefully get patched at some point. 

I'm just using HWInfo for temps for the time being. 

0 Likes

Did you do anything specific to get this working again? Many of us are still having the problem.

0 Likes

Ryzen CPUs report their measured temp +20°C to motherboards, so motherboard-controlled fans, pumps, etc act based on the reported number. Why they did that, instead of letting everyone tune their controls to actual temps, is unknown to me. But the 20°C offset is officially acknowledged

0 Likes

I have updated my MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI to the latest beta bios and ryzen master is back to working regularly!

Yep, can confirm flashing the beta BIOS 1.72 fixed the temperature not showing issue. 

Thanks for the heads up @mikehcl!!

jakroth_0-1625228166543.png

i just did a bios update too and the same issue happened with me, but i redownloaded ryzen master and it did upgrade my old ryzen master and the temps are showing fine now

DelComputer
Journeyman III

I tried reseting my bios and it worked till I tried to overclock my cpu then it broke again and it won't go back even after I removed the cmos battery for 15 minutes 

0 Likes
DelComputer
Journeyman III

If any one has a fix for the Gigabyte ud b550k m that would be great 

I had same problem. Just disabled "CPU game Boost" from BIOS and things are working again. Try it.

My system: MSI X570 Tomahawk WiFi. Ryzen 9 7950X.

0 Likes
sott
Journeyman III

I had same problem. Just disabled "CPU game Boost" from BIOS and things are working again. Try it.

My system: MSI X570 Tomahawk WiFi. Ryzen 9 7950X.

0 Likes