Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adept I
Adept I

Re: Ryzen Master does not start properly

Jump to solution

Installing using English (US) as country and language works indeed... as long as you keep these parameters, back to France/French no longer works !!!

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Common AMD can you please fix that? Why does this take so long? It sounds like a small bugfix.

0 Kudos
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

ymml amdmatt Ive tried that and set my region to United States and language to English (United States) in the Region & Language setting of Windows 10, then tried to install Ryzen Master (1.5.1.0862) and sadly that still doesnt work at all for me... Older installation v1.4.0.0728 found on Guru3D work just fine tho...

Hope they fix this soon, I have re-installed my Windows 3 time in the last 3 weeks and spent hundred of hours trying to fix that by doing everything I can find on Internet to finally discover this thread... At least they are aware of the issue. This almost make me regret buying an AMD CPU... not good first impression at all for me... ive been running Intel CPU for the last 25 years, jumped to AMD december 3rd 2018 (R7 2700X) and then had several issue with AMD Ryzen Master not installing at all on my system.

0 Kudos
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

dont work for me either

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same here. amd crash popup.gif

WIndows 10 64 bits last build (french)

Ryzen 2700X

First time I've been to AMD. I've always been at Intel and I'm starting to regret it. I have been following this thread for several days and no communication from AMD... It's not very serious for a company as big as yours. So I created an account to tell you to hurry up and get out a patch!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We have released an updated version of Ryzen Master Tool to address this issue, you can download it here.

View solution in original post

Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

Well, you will have to tell you'r software engineer they failed to deliver because it still doesn't work for me, can't install or upgrade from v1.4.0.0728, upgrade give the message "Succesfully Installed" but when I launch the app it is still v1.4.0.0728, with old UI and all not the v1.5.2.869 at all so the installer for v1.5.2.869 which claim "Succesfully Installed" just told a lie and install nothing at all...

I'll be glad to let them access my computer with TeamViewer or something so they can see the problem for themselve first hand...

Because i've wasted hundred of hours trying to get Ryzen Master v1.5.2.862 - v1.5.2.869 (the new one from today) to install on my computer in the last 3 weeks, in fact I still re-installed Windows 10 for the 3rd time just yesterday...

I have the exact same issue described by yasen​ in this thread with screenshots : I cannot install AMD Ryzen Master

CPU : Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard : ASUS ROG X470-F GAMING with BIOS v4207
Memory :  32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 CL16 Corsair Vengeance LPX
Boot Drive : Samsung 850 PRO 128GB 2.5" SSD
AMD Chipset drivers : 18.10.1810
OS Region : Canada
OS Display Language : English (Canada)

Please help. I want to be able to use AMD Ryzen Master v1.5.2.869 with my AMD computer.

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Thank you! Just tested it and it launches now without a problem.

System language: German

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Can confirm that it works here, too. Also German system language.

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Confirmation, works perfectly! Thanks AMD & amdmatt!