Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

greyfang
Adept I

Re: Ryzen Master does not start properly

Jump to solution

Hi,

did you upgrade the CPU to the 2700x or is it a new system that was put together?

0 Likes
ceollach
Adept I

Jump to solution

A completely new system I put together 2 days ago.

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Folks, apprecaite your bringing this to my attention.

Please could you provide a screenshot of any error message or window you see? In addition, could you also inlcude details of what happens what you try to update or install?

For example, did you update through Ryzen Master Tool (RMT) auto update, or did you download the latest version from our website?

What language is your Ryzen Master Tool using?

This information will be useful to pass onto the RMT team.

0 Likes
ceollach
Adept I

Jump to solution

I downloaded Ryzen Master from your website since is a completely new system I just build from scratch. I had no error messages or anything like that during installation.

My system is set to German as language. You can find my Dxdiag and app crash report as attachments.

When I try to start Ryzen Master, I only get this transparent window for a few seconds, you can see in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxPuHRqB-rg&feature=youtu.be

delano
Adept I

Jump to solution

same problem do you have it resolved ???

0 Likes
delano
Adept I

Jump to solution

adeafe8329504a60c49e2b2bd81f7fbc.png

this pops up when i try to open it, the windows is fresh installed , i tryed to reinstall but nothing , to set the bios to defauld but nothing else im so frustating XD

0 Likes
greyfang
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hi AMDMATT,

I get no error message when I start Ryzen Master ... it shows the outlines of a window (transparent, looks like a rectangular piece of glas), the cursor goes into its round spinning form and then after a few seconds, the outlined windows goes away. And that's that.

Same as CEOLLACH described ... I also have my system set to German.

After I received the message (with 1.4) that it did not recognize my CPU, I downloaded version 1.51 and started the install routine. It then tried to upgrade the old version. After it did not run, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from scratch (even rebooting the system between steps).

0 Likes
johaensle
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I got my PC only today and I have the exact same problem. Transparent window closing down after a view sconds with no other reaction. I also got my system set to german. I am using a Threadripper 2990, so it seems to be a problem also with threadripper.

0 Likes
delano
Adept I

Jump to solution

AMD Ryzen Master Utility Download v1.5.0.0728  try to instal a older version for my works fine now 100% i had the same problem

greyfang
Adept I

Jump to solution

Yes ... I can confirm ... that "old" version works fine !

But it shows "1.4.0.0728" as the version number

Thank you delano

RyzenMaster01.JPG