Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

epsilons
Adept III

Re: Ryzen Master does not start properly

Jump to solution

You're welcome! Hope it help others who have same issue.

This problem persist ever since I bought my Ryzen 7 2700X sadly...

Glad I've found a workaround for other to enjoy.

epsilons
Adept III

Jump to solution

1.4.0.728 from Guru3D is quite old, but work indeed since it use the exact same installer as me. Feel free to download the v1.5.3.902 I made, it's working exactly like the Guru3D one, with same installer UI and everything. But I think you will have to uninstall v1.4.0.728 before installing the new v1.5.3.902

For Ryzen clock speed, the most accurate value is always Ryzen Master, every other utilies fail / have difficulty to be consistent on reading frequency for Ryzen CPU unfortunatly. I guess it will improve overtime as the platform mature.

0 Likes
gas980
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have a problem too. I'm using Windows 10 64bit in brazil's portuguese language version. I have a Ryzen 2700x. The Ryzen Master don't install, the icon stay in the task bar, but nothing appear. My language have special symbols as Ç ç that are not present in languages as Spanish or Franch. Maybe that's the problem!

epsilons
Adept III

Jump to solution

hey gas980‌ if you want to be able to install AMD Ryzen Master, set your Region to United States and language to English (Inside Windows Setting accesible with WINDOWS KEY + i, Time & Language on the Region and then Language tab.)

If this still doesnt work, you might want to try this version of AMD Ryzen Master instead, which have been installing flawlessly for many people :

Download AMD Ryzen Master v2.0.1.1233 

0 Likes
vuli
Adept I

Jump to solution

well, this problem wasnt solved? I cant install RM on Win 10 1903

0 Likes
epsilons
Adept III

Jump to solution

No, this problem has never been solved, I still face it every single time I want to update AMD Ryzen Master to a newer release/version and it's a shame, really !

But here is a solution for you that worked for everyone so far :

Need help! AMD Ryzen Master - Installation doesn't work but claim it's "Succesfully Installed"

vuli
Adept I

Jump to solution

okey, will give it a try.

0 Likes
vuli
Adept I

Jump to solution

Ehh, waste of time. Now it wants me to disable VBS, so I need to disable virtualization which I need to run Hyper V....

Incredible!

0 Likes
grolmag
Adept I

Jump to solution

THX MAN!!  

working on new version too.

after edit .msi,  and starting, the installation process was interrupted by some kind of error .. I went back to the folder
C: \ AMD \ RyzenMasterExtract \ MSIFiles \ Packages \ AMD Ryzen Master UI.exe
and re-launched AMD Ryzen Master UI.exe
it said something there that you need to run the setup.
and here I don’t remember whether I ran AMD Ryzen Master UI.exe again or launched the setup .. but it offered me to uninstall the program (a button appeared) .. I deleted ... then I clicked install again and everything was installed. . and working! but , the interface have an extremely Aero transparent interface .. It should not be so. but i can held it )   thx again!

Need help! AMD Ryzen Master - Installation doesn't work but claim it's "Succesfully Installed"

0 Likes
zeeh1975
Adept I

Jump to solution

I wasn't able to install ryzen master latest version (2.0.2.1271) in a clean windows 10 (may 2019 ver) installation, with no previous ryzen master installation and I was getting an error saying there was a newer version installed.
I can confirm that your method works fine with this installer and give me a chance to install ryzen master.
Thank you