cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

junnielrome
Journeyman III

Ryzen 7 2700u

I have graphic driver problem. I did a clean format of the newest iso from windows but when I updated my drivers, the screen just blacks out or turns blue screen. Then I need to restore to an early point or uninstall the driver through safe mode. I've tried the acer oem drivers, tried drivers from amd, tried drivers from windows update, and also from driver booster but nothing works, still the same outcome even installing in safe mode manually.

When I install the drivers, it shows blue screen also, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area atikmdag.sys was the problem. I've tried sfc /scannow, restore health and disk check but there were no problems.

My laptop is Acer A315 41G with Ryzen 7 2700U processor with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx. Now I'm stuck with the microsoft basic display driver. I want to know if what windows 10 version is the most compatible for this laptop. Or do I need to change to windows 7?

I also tried fresh install of the latest windows version which is 1903 or 1909, then tried the driver from acer, from amd and windows update, still black screen. I also tried windows 10 version 1709 which is the Fall Creators Update, I tried it because the latest tested driver from acer on windows 10 for this device was this version but still error or black screen or blue screen. 

Please help!

0 Likes
2 Replies