cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ryzen 5 4600G Integrated graphics not working

So I just purchased a ryzen 5 4600g, installed it in my new Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4, I enabled integrated graphics, drivers got installed, but it spits out an error code:

Kecske_Gaming_0-1684166081642.png

I've tried reinstalling drivers, updating bios. If I uninstall and reinstall the igpu in device manager (without deleting drivers), the error code doesnt pop up anymore, but instead the amd drivers give an error:

Kecske_Gaming_1-1684166209259.png

This is a really weird behaviour, I've also tried to modify some igpu settings in the bios, but no success. Also the igpu doesnt show up in the amd software. Please somebody help me, the reason why I bought a cpu like this is because I want to stream and record videos from integrated graphics instead of using my main graphics card.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I fixed the issue, I set the default graphics card to integrated and the dedicated one still works, and I pretty much had every other setting on default in the bios

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

May I ask which drivers you tried?

0 Likes

I downloaded the drivers from the official support page of the cpu https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-4000-g-series-desktop-processors...

Kecske_Gaming_0-1684169771848.png

Also I have windows 11 installed on my system.

0 Likes

Could you use DDU to get rid off all the drivers and try again?

0 Likes

I didnt even know about this program, I'll try it, thanks!

I would like to see the outcome but please follow the instructions.

0 Likes

Ok I didnt have time yesterday ill do it today also I readed the instructions already

It spit out this when I uninstalled the driver, weird message:

Kecske_Gaming_0-1684350037255.png

Imma reinstall the driver and also imma try a fresh windows install, i think the bios or windows isnt loading the correct driver

0 Likes

Also The driver installer still doesnt see my igpu i think (the installer is in hungarian)

Kecske_Gaming_0-1684386592016.png

0 Likes

This is weird, could u load the uefi defaults?

0 Likes

I fixed the issue, I set the default graphics card to integrated and the dedicated one still works, and I pretty much had every other setting on default in the bios

Thanks for the update and have fun now!

0 Likes

Thanks for trying to help aswell and thanks for your time put into this problem