cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sardukar
Adept I

Ryzen 5 3600x and RX 5700xt in Battlefield 5.

I apologize for my English, I use an online translator.

I faced a performance problem in BF5, namely, when vertical synchronization is disabled, the game either has microfreezes, or it just skips frames, and the image goes in spurts. At the same time, the FPS is consistently above 60 and does not fall below this value. Changing the presets of the video settings did not give any result. This problem is observed on both minimal and ultra settings, including using a resolution scale up to 170. Changing the settings of the video driver did not give any result, from the word at all.

Even included In the settings of the freesync monitor, the result is zero, although the FPS began to sink. The inclusion of options such as Radeon Anti Lag and Radeon EnchantedSync also did not give any result. In truth, they are already giving up. There is no such problem in any other game, even in BF4 everything goes smoothly.

However, when you enable vertical synchronization in BF5, everything becomes fine, the picture goes smoothly, without jerks. However, there is a problem with the control, namely, the mouse when turning seems to react a hundredth of a second longer, and not instantly, as it should. I still understand, this is InputLag. If InputLag could be removed somehow, then I don't care, I can also play with vertical synchronization enabled.

Setting the FPS limit in the game settings did not give much result. That setting the fps as "linked to the monitor frequency", that the maximum frequency is 200, the problem is the same, microfreezes and skipping frames.

Maybe someone has faced a similar problem, please share the solution.

Processor: Ryzen 5 3600x

Video card: Radeon 5700xt

RAM: 16 GB.

PS. Drivers are latest, game reinstalled, cache Origin of clean, recovery run (all checked normal game).

Столкнулся с проблемой производительности в BF5, а именно при отключенной вертикальной синхронизацией у игры то ли микрофризы, то ли она просто пропускает кадры, а изображение идет рывками. При этом ФПС стабильно выше 60 и не падает ниже этого значения. Изменение пресетов видео настроек никакого результата не дал. Данная проблема наблюдается как на минималках, так и ультрах настройках, в том числе используя шкалу разрешения до 170. Изменение настроек видеодрайвера никакого результата не дал, от слова совсем.

Даже включал в настройках именно монитора FreeSync, результата ноль, правда ФПС стал просаживаться. Включение таких опций как Radeon Anti Lag и  Radeon EnchantedSync также никакого результата не дал. По правде говоря уже опускаются руки. Такой проблемы ни в какой другой игре нет, даже в БФ4 все идет гладко.

Правда при включении вертикальной синхронизации в БФ5 все становится отлично, картинка идет плавно, без рывков. Правда возникает проблема с управлением, а именно, мышка при повороте как будто реагирует на сотую секунду дольше, а не мгновенно, как должно. Я таки понимаю, это InputLag. Если InputLag можно было бы как то убрать, то мне все равно, могу и с включенной вертикальной синхронизацией играть.

Выставление ограничения ФПС в настройках игры особого результата не дали. Что выставление фпс в виде "привязан к частоте монитора", что максимальная частота в 200, проблема та же, микрофризы и пропуск кадров.

Может, кто то сталкивался с аналогичной проблемой, поделитесь пожалуйста решением.

Процессор: Ryzen 5 3600x

Видеокарта: Radeon 5700xt

RAM: 16 гигабайт.

ЗЫ. Драйвера стоят последние, игру переустанавливал, кеш Ориджина чистил, восстановление запускал (все проверилось игра нормальная).

0 Likes
9 Replies
amite
Adept II

What Motherboard may I ask. I just went through two 550 Asus boards (RMA ing now) and have had big problems. Also what kind of hard drive are you using ?

Had a 450 Asus TUF Mini ( wonderful board) 3900x and a Radeon 7 ran like a clock Low settings get 175 FPS on BF5 - on the 550 boards using a M2 Samsung top of the line 110 FPS tops spent days jerking with the 550s - hook up a Sata ssd runs ok - go figure

0 Likes

I have an MSI x470-GAMING-PLUS motherboard. I use HDD, but there are no similar problems with games that are on the same disk. Again, when virtual synchronization is enabled, all problems with freezes and lags disappear, but there is a problem with mouse control.

0 Likes

try and put the AMD setting on standard instead of gaming form inside the AMD software 

open the software and go to the setting then click on graphic then click on standard and try it out 

what monitor are you suing ?  

if that did not work use AMD cleanup utility to delete the driver and install the new one 

I played BF5 with this system and I had zero problem 

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Processor

RX 580  8 GB 

CORSAIR Vengeance  16GB DDR4 3000MHz

GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming 5 

this was before I change my video card to xfx Rx 5700 XT Raw II 8GB

Thank you for the advice, I will try again, although I have already done these actions. I disabled everything I could in the video driver settings. Now I will try to roll back to earlier versions of the driver. The main thing is not to return problems with the black screen.

adamwowjkez0r
Adept II

Try driver version 20.4.2 WHQL

adamwowjkez0r
Adept II

Незнаю как там на 20.7.2, но у меня была проблема на 20.5.1, я откатился до 20.4.2 и больше проблем не возникало, были подвисания и падения фпс в CSGO. Весь комп перерыл а проблема оказалась в драйвере. Поэтому обновлять драйвер я не спешу, дождусь следующей версии. Также для чистоты теста при установке поставь галочку "сброс до заводских" и не включай технологии типа Anti-lag и т.д.(оставь стандартный конфиг), потребуется перезапуск компа, не помешает.

Спасибо за совет. Попробую откатиться именно до версии 20.4.2, главное что бы опять не появились проблемы с внезапным появлением черного экрана. По правде говоря очень жаль, что такие проблемы только в одной игре и приходится откатывать драйвер.

Сброс до заводских настроек и отключение Anti-lag уже делал. Возможно проблема как раз в драйвере.

0 Likes
sardukar
Adept I

Проблема была решена откатом драйверов до версии 20.4.2, adamwowjkez0r большое спасибо за совет.

The problem was resolved by rolling back the drivers to version 20.4.2

adamwowjkez0r
Adept II

amdmatt, same problem in CSGO since version 20.5.1, the problem was solved by rolling back to version 20.4.2 WHQL

0 Likes