cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

romanbel
Journeyman III

ryzen 5 3400g screen flickering when scrolling youtube page playing 4k video - win10 driver 22.11.2

Hi, i recently updated driver from version win10-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-19.12.2-dec12 ( everything is working fine when i'm using this version ) to whql-amd-software-adrenalin-edition-22.11.2-win10-win11-dec8 

And i see the following issue:

4k display with 4k resolution playing 4k video switching off for a second, then switching on back rapidly once i perform scrolling on the page.

Can someone from driver developers look at this issue? It seems like it will also be reproducible on newest processors like ryzen 5 3400g for example and affecting many people.

Motherboard which i'm using - asus prime a320i-k

0 Likes
1 Solution
romanbel
Journeyman III

Looks like version 23.2 recommended by amd customer support fixed the issue. I will provide an update here if i will see something unusual still. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

If you're encountering an issue with your GPU driver, it's best to reach out to the manufacturer for support. In this case, since you have an AMD GPU, you can contact AMD Support for assistance with this issue. They may ask for information such as your GPU model, driver version, and any other relevant details about your setup. By providing them with this information, they can help you resolve the issue.

0 Likes
romanbel
Journeyman III

Looks like version 23.2 recommended by amd customer support fixed the issue. I will provide an update here if i will see something unusual still. Thank you!

0 Likes