cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lollososi
Adept I

Ryzen 5 2400G not enabling driver

I'm trying to install the driver for the integrated card but it won't enable.

The installer(s, I've tried almost everything on forums etc) have done their work without errors.

When I reboot (after installing the drivers again) I still get no errors except one (other than the driver program saying no graphics driver installed etc. I've encountered 2 different kinds of error from this program so far), in Devices Manager I can find my iGPU and it's recognised but it says "The device causes a resource conflict (Code 12). To use this device is necessary to disable another device in the system".

The point is that the other device to be disabled is the Microsoft Basic Display Driver, actually working (spotted that in Screen Resolution > Advanced > Card Properties).

What I've done until now:

Reinstall the driver (using DDU and AMD Cleanup Utility)

Force iGPU in BIOS

Update BIOS (Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H)

Update the driver using Devices Manager (Required reboot, nothing changed)

Setting the driver as vega's for Basic Display Driver (caused bootloop)

What I'm doing currently:

Let Windows 10 install all the updates

Waiting

Writing this

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
lollososi
Adept I

This solved by itself with a Windows update.

Took me 2 days to get this to work..

Thank you all

View solution in original post

6 Replies

So you don't have a discrete graphics? Just the integrated graphics ?

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

kingfish​ I haven't mentioned any, I'd assume there isn't a dedicated gpu. Anyway that's fine, thanks for answering

0 Likes

I can see from the specs you gave just fine what it appears is going on. Download the latest driver and have it ready to go. Then download DDU from wagnardsoft_com. Run it from SAFE MODE fully uninstalling the old driver. Unplug from the internet. Restart and reinstall the latest drive using the custom setting not express and choose clean install. If clean install is not showing then it is already clean from having run DDU then proceed either way with installing the latest driver. Reply back with the complete system specs if that does not help and we can try and figure it out from there.

Good luck!

pokester I've already done this and it didn't work.

0 Likes
lollososi
Adept I

This solved by itself with a Windows update.

Took me 2 days to get this to work..

Thank you all

Thats great! Glad to hear you are up an running!

0 Likes