Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yrma
Adept I

Ryzen 5 2400g Driver Issue Please Help

Hey all.

So i build a computer the other day and trying to do it on the cheap i missed out on the gpu and went with the 2400g for the integrated vega graphics for the time being

got everything up and running (windows 10 pro) and motherboard drivers updated i started installing my games. everything was fine then i decided to go get the newest drivers for the vega. mistake.

now 2 blizzard games wont load one of which says cannot detect gfx card and the other was saying a directx issue so i removed all drivers and it worked again (poorly this time for some reason) no idea why as hadn't installed anything before the 18.8.1 adrenalin driver was installed.

so yet again attempted to install it and again it never worked.

I also tried to install the version 18.5.1 and same thing happens. i tried one more older version but that didnt even install.

anyone able to help me out here? either with a driver that will work or point out if this is my fault somehow.

thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
yoyodipit
Adept I

did you install the chipset drivers 1st?

It was the auto updater doing it so I guess it did it in the correct order am not sure if am honest.

I got fed up with the problems. Sent it back yesterday and bought a 2600 and a gpu so hopefully can get it all going without problem. Hopefully don't have to come back here for it. Ha

Thanks for the replys everyone.

0 Likes

Try a clean install with DDU and disconnect from the internet while your doing it.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

DDU has new instructions..make sure you have the latest version