cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Roczo
Journeyman III

RX6700 XT micro stuttering/poor performance

So, i have recently got a new graphics card after a long period of waiting and i have faced a lot of issues with it.

In BFV i am getting good framerates as i should but i am experiencing micro-stuttering very often, the same thing in BF1 just stutters happen less frequently. I tested the card in Fortnite and experienced gamebreaking framedrops that would go from 1fps to 144fps i matter of seconds - just unplayable. I then procceded to test the performance in ac odyssey and the witcher 3 and they seem to work as expected - very good. I have read almost every post about this issue and tried everything to resolve it but it still happens.

I tried factory restet my pc - nothing; removing both graphics (with amd cleanup utility) and chipset drivers, then renistalling them (first gpu then chipset) several times and still nothing. I triend to install a program which would close background activities if needed - nothing. I really don't know what to do because I know it is not a fault on the side of my setup but rather some software thing, but it sucks that i cannot enjoy a lot of my fav gamess:(

Can anybody help me please?

Here's my setup:

W11

2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz ram

amd ryzen 5 5600x

rx6700 xt

750w be quiet psu

2x m.2 ssd (512gb for system ect and 1tb purerly just for gaming)

Driver Version: 21.50.21.11-220428a-379219C-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition

0 Likes
0 Replies