cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

West-bin
Adept I

RX6600XT is stuck when playing games

AMD graphics card R X6600XT, there is a lag in playing games, windows 10 reinstall the pure version of the enterprise system, install the latest drivers, and play COD: Battlefield (here to explain, there is basically no lag in playing other FPS games), one It’s okay to start playing the game, but the more you play later, the more the lag becomes more serious. This phenomenon can basically be determined to be related to the optimization of the driver. This problem is only encountered when playing this game ("Deal Hour®" Battlefield), but not when playing other games. , And it’s normal to play the game at the beginning. The more you play later, the more serious it is, but the calorific value of the graphics card does not exceed. So my analysis is that the graphics card driver is not optimized, and if you play the same game, the small map is okay. Once you play the big map It will definitely freeze, but the number of game frames has not decreased and the popularity has not decreased. Has anyone encountered this problem? Please friends to help solve it! Thank you everyone!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
West-bin
Adept I

AMD graphics card R X6600XT, there is a lag in playing games, windows 10 reinstall the pure version of the enterprise system, install the latest driver, and play COD: Battlefield (here to explain, there is basically no lag in playing other FPS games), one It’s okay to start playing the game, but the more you play later, the more the lag becomes more serious. This phenomenon can basically be determined to be related to the optimization of the driver. This problem is only encountered when playing this game ("Deal Hour®" Battlefield), but not when playing other games. , And it’s normal to play the game at the beginning. The more you play later, the more serious it is, but the calorific value of the graphics card does not exceed. So my analysis is that the graphics card driver is not optimized, and if you play the same game, the small map is okay. Once you play the big map It will definitely freeze, but the number of game frames has not decreased and the popularity has not decreased. Has anyone encountered this problem? Please friends to help solve it! Thank you everyone!

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

Sorry!

rover75
Journeyman III

看看显卡使用率、GPU频率、VRAM频率等参数在卡顿出现前后有什么变化

0 Likes