cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Waffuruu
Adept I

RX590 - Colors Look Wrong After Driver Update to 20.12.1 Yesterday

So I'm having a weird issue on my second monitor, after installing the latest driver update to 20.12.1 yesterday. Everything was looking fine up until I rebooted, and now all yellows look pink, all blues look green, and all greens look blue. This is only happening on my second monitor that's connected to the DVI port on my RX 590. My main monitor, connected via HDMI, looks fine. 

I tested my second monitor by connecting it to a different computer/gpu and it works fine, so I know it's not the monitor. I also tested swapping out the DVI cable with one I know works, to ensure that isn't the issue and the DVI cables are both working. I've tried to power cycle the monitor, as well as my computer a few times just to see if turning it off and back on again might help, but nothing is working.

Am pretty sure something with the update borked it, but I can't be certain because that's beyond my knowledge. Anyone else having a similar issue? Do I just need to break down and buy a display port to DVI cable, and write off the DVI output on the card as toast? 

Here is an image of what it looks like, taken with my cell phone:

20201211_005711.jpg

The Cyberpunk 2077 logo as seen in Discord, should have a yellow background, not all pink. The new messages bar at the top right of the image should be blue, not green. Feels like somebody applied a No-Man's Sky filter to my second monitor, lol.

0 Likes
1 Solution

In Adrenalin 2020 20.12.1 Software. 

Check System -> Display -> Custom Color Options.

Check Gaming -> Cyberpunk 2077 -> Custom Color Settings. 

Just had another person on the forum with simlar issue. 

Link to follow.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

In Adrenalin 2020 20.12.1 Software. 

Check System -> Display -> Custom Color Options.

Check Gaming -> Cyberpunk 2077 -> Custom Color Settings. 

Just had another person on the forum with simlar issue. 

Link to follow.

Thank you! I didn't even know this setting existed. Went to look at the custom color toggle for Display 2 and it was turned on. Turning it off fixed my issue.

Glad it is fixed. 
Thanks.

0 Likes