cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ajay1124
Journeyman III

RX580 blue screening and driver uninstalling itself.

GPU Drivers: Adrenalin Driver Version: 21.6.2

This issue has been going on for multiple months. When I play a game such as Valorant or Apex, my screen goes blue randomly and my drivers uninstall. The only way to fix this is to shut off my computer with the button and install an older driver version. The problem happens again when I open my game again.

I've tried rolling back to previous driver versions, and DDUing my GPU. I have also replaced thermal paste and the fans of the card. This issue has been going on for so long and I don't know to do at this point. I can barely do basic functions on my PC and it's incredibly annoying.

1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Download the latest Radeon driver 21.10.2, update AMD chipset software from the MoBo, deactivate network card + Windows Update and set device installation settings to no, delete all graphics drivers / monitor drivers in safe mode with DDD, restart and now install the Radeon (driver only) also the monitor driver , restart and activate the network card. Instead of adrenaline, use the MSI Afterburner to create up to 5 graphic profiles (ratio of core clock and core voltage, optimize cooling) and test them with FurMark. In CPU-Z under Lookup you can compare your manufacturer's information about the graphics card with the standard settings of the Radeon graphics driver.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Download the latest Radeon driver 21.10.2, update AMD chipset software from the MoBo, deactivate network card + Windows Update and set device installation settings to no, delete all graphics drivers / monitor drivers in safe mode with DDD, restart and now install the Radeon (driver only) also the monitor driver , restart and activate the network card. Instead of adrenaline, use the MSI Afterburner to create up to 5 graphic profiles (ratio of core clock and core voltage, optimize cooling) and test them with FurMark. In CPU-Z under Lookup you can compare your manufacturer's information about the graphics card with the standard settings of the Radeon graphics driver.

0 Likes
yassin99
Journeyman III

i also have this exact problem what did you do ?