cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jablana
Journeyman III

RX570 radeon 4gb OC CRASH

Like in my previous post i still have issues and i tried everything unninstaling drivers with ddu and reinstalling it back and reinstalling previous drivers and no effect.... still when i am trying to play a game before menu screen everything seems it will work fine but second before menu screen appear just everything freezes and pops up in my desktop but if i dont click the windows button i cant click anything at all its like i am playing game but with desktop screen.. And as i said i bought graphich card and play with it like 1 month and after that in the game of PUBG just random freeze and crash and since then i cant play any of the game...

SO I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE I JUST THREW AWAY MONEY BECAUSE THIS GRAPHIC CARD WONT WORK??

Support ForumsCommunity HelpDrivers & Software

Message was edited by: Matt B

0 Likes
9 Replies
jcldjb
Adept I

Where did you buy this card from?

New? Or second hand?

What are your specs?

0 Likes

Have you tried using AMD Wattman after uninstalling any other 3rd party software like MSI Afterburner to configure your RX 570 so it won't crash?

Follow this instruction from a previous thread on how to configure your RX 570 using AMD Wattman:

Re: AMD-Wattman settings do not apply

kingfish

You are not using Wattman controls correctly. All the third party graphics controllers conflict with Wattman settings. The slider under temperature say "Max" and "Target"...which is where you are screwing up. Substitute the word "Minimum" for the word "Target" and you are reading it correctly. That setting must remain at 45c....as it has always been ever since this was introduce in the HD6970 graphics card. And it wasn't ever changeable.

If you want to delete all the controller apps and use Wattman then this will help.

Delete any controllers, not disable...delete. (Trixx, Asus, Afterburner, etc,etc) Before deleting them, use the 'return factory defaults" first..to repair any changes to the registry.

Clean install the driver of your choice > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

In the Control panel/ global set the Power Limit to +50. Click apply that will appear at the top of the page. Change nothing else.

Go the the "Gaming" section of the control panel, select a game/Wattman profile..and change one thing only. Change the Temperature to Manual and set the MAX temperature to 80c. Leave the other slider at 45c. Click apply.

Play a game. Run Hardware monitor in the background. Check the readings after you finish playing.

Included are my results after a hour or so of playing BF.

RX480 FPS drop in all games

AMD graphics performance

Hello elstaci

First thanks to this guide i appreciate it but when i start my global wattman settings i dont have separate  current temperature but i have like yellow line with frequency and temperature if you know anything about that

0 Likes
bastianpp
Adept I

the AMD support is a joke... no one community manager is here, lol

0 Likes

Just to clarify, this ISN'T AMD Support. This is a User to User Forum. For actual AMD Support you need to open an Online Email Support Ticket from here: Online Service Request | AMD

sorry my mistake, i didnt' read that.  I had read it this morning.

0 Likes
arcticwind
Forerunner

I have found that demanding answers in a public forum and giving little to know information about your system and the problems you are having usually means your request will be ignored.

Try this instead...  INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

erkhov82
Journeyman III

а можно скачать амд дравер Radeon R7 200 Series?один лишь дравер,без дополнение. А то мне устанавливает Microsoft Windows,и почему то стал увеличивать экран при заходе на компью

0 Likes
trimmortalscum
Journeyman III

Bilgisayarımda amd 19.1.1 vardı bende amd nin kendi sitelerinden 19.1.2 yi indirdim vu kuraken ekran gitti gelmedi yardım edin

0 Likes