Hello, I've been having issues with my dual graphics laptop. The latest driver install (17.7.2) gave a code 43 on both my GPU and the integrated graphics, and I haven't been able to correct it. I performed a clean install, used DDU, cleaned the registry, etc. to no avail. An important thing to note is that rolling back to previous drivers (17.2.1) works fin, but some games for example don't recognize the RX460, only using the R7, which is problematic. I'm not sure if that last problem is a driver related issue or not, but I would like to be able to update my graphics drivers without them leaving me unable to use my GPU altogether.
Laptop: ASUS X550IU - GO098T
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics, AMD Radeon (TM) RX 460 Graphics
CPU: AMD FX-9830p
OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit.
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X550IU 1.0
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc., Version: X550IU.300, Date: 10/21/2016
These are the latest drivers (full version, not 'minimal') > APU
And I would do a clean install > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers
1. Download and save the correct AMD driver. Do not use "automatically detect and install". Download Drivers
2. Download and save DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
3. Disable All anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-anything
4. Delete the contents of the C:/AMD folder of all previous drivers
5. Win10 users..take the necessary steps to prevent/delay Microsoft automatically changing/installing graphics drivers using one of these methods > Windows 10 Forums