cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

quadmx72
Adept I

RX 6700 and 3 55" 4k tvs losing signal

When I have Eyefinity setup the desktop and try to go into my flight sim it gets really unstable . Random  signal loss. I have to hard boot several times. I've tried changing refresh rates in win11. My cords are off Amazon 8k/60Hz 4k/ 120hz cables display port 1.4 to HDMI 1.2. 

They were about $30 each. 

I have a fresh built PC ,win11 ,i5 13600k. 750PSU 32gb ram

0 Likes
1 Solution
quadmx72
Adept I

Seems like my TVs and game don’t like VSync. Disable and it stops the signal loss

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
jsk68
Challenger

3 x 4k tv's ? wouldn't that take a massive amount of vram? Honestly I don't know much about multi monitor setups but that seems like you're asking a lot from that card. Maybe check and see if that card actually supports that combined resolution.

0 Likes

Max on the card is like 7680x4320(or close ,I can’t remember)

Native on TV is 3840x2160

i have TVs set at 1920x1080 in windows.

when eyefinity sets up the the desktop as one display its was 15320x2160.

when I go into my flight sim there is nothing to select that is less. I want 1080 . 
but the large res above is the only one to chose. Unfortunately, looks great but game is a slide show.

now..here’s the point,I start going in and changing a few things and i always get the loss signal issues and im not in the game . 
im not sure if I should buy diffent cables, bigger PSU, etc….

or try older versions of adrenaline 

0 Likes

I had a loss of signal issue 1 time and it was due to a bad cable, do you have other cables you can swap around just to test them out?

0 Likes
quadmx72
Adept I

Seems like my TVs and game don’t like VSync. Disable and it stops the signal loss

0 Likes