cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RX 590 8 GB Black Screen Drivers

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8 GB
Since the beginning of 2023 or the last 2 months of 2022 I start having problems with black screens, but the background sound is heard on my PC.
I have verified that if I install older drivers from November and December 2022 I do not have the problem of black screens when playing games, more specifically VR games (VR games require a lot more graphics power and that's what I think triggers the error in the latest drivers that give the error) and sometimes playing non-VR games.
I've tried drivers 22.10.2, and I don't have that problem, but if I use the latest 23.3.1 (as of the day I write this message) I have the black screen error.
Furthermore, I remember that this same error occurred shortly after my graphic was launched, and it was solved with a driver update.
And I think that the RX 5XX or 4XX range is having these errors again with the latest drivers, seeing in some forums and looking for information on how to solve the error again, I see that it happens to more people.
Please, I want a solution to this error or that it be reported to AMD support so that they can fix it in an upcoming update, since I have confirmed that it is a driver error and there is no physical damage or any other component of my PC.
I wait an answer. Thank you.

0 Likes
0 Replies