cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dimitris123
Journeyman III

rx 580 series drivers

Hello there! I had some issues opening the radeon software on my pc the past few months but i didn't give much attention to it. The past 2 weeks i came across an fps drop problem during my gameplay in league of legends and i thought it may be occured due to my graphic's card drivers. I installed the latest patch and i finally opened the radeon software adreline rush on my pc. I tried to play again and i faced some other issues that im not able to fix due to my lack of knowloedge. I had a quick search on the internet and i figured out in this site that the latest version i downloaded was not compatible with my rx 580 graphic card and i even couldn't find any available drivers/updates for this card. I'm sure i have done something wrong. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
vialli100
Forerunner

Hi,

I had an RX 580 until recently, drivers 22.3.1 worked fine for me..

RX 580 is still supported and all the latest drivers are here: Radeon™ RX 580 Drivers & Support | AMD

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes