Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adept I
Adept I

Re: RX 5700XT Green Screen Crashes

Jump to solution

For me it didnt work evantualy.. had couple restarts and green screens this week already. 

I have a Asrock b450m pro4 mobo (updated bios)

And a Ryzen 3 3600 CPU

with Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200 C16 RAM.

And what i later saw in the corsair ryzen compatibility is that they dont support this RAM (i think) so iam going to do some research for memory that is supported on the asrock website and the corsair (or other ram website) and test that. And hopefully that will fix my problems.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

People I want to ask a question to me, what happens to me is that I played Assassin's Creed 2 and also brotherhood, and with these 2 games you owe a lot from time to time, it throws a screen at you and marks me as a PC, with a locked sound, and the only way to stop it is by turning off the pc forcibly, this is something that has to do with the gpu, or with the drivers, it is to stay calm, or send it to rma. My board is a msi mech RX5700XT

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

@ehsan.w97 following your fix methods, thank you, but my GPU fans no longer spin, they worked with the Radeon Adrenalin software, how then might I get them to work without it? 

gigabyte aorus radeon rx 5700 xt (rev. 1)

motherboard is gigabyte x570 gaming x  

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hello! I am having the same issue. Did the HDMI cable change fix the issue completely?

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

I don’t have the card no more but from what I’m aware of is under a certain temperature the fans won’t spin. So for example under 60 degrees Celsius the fans won’t spin.

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

This is so the card is quieter and cools when it needs to

Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

You Can Also Use Device Manager To Install Latest Drivers Without Radeon Software But I Doubt That Radeon Software is The Main Issue Because I Had to Switch From DP to HDMI to Avoid Crashes With These Applications [Firefox - Microsoft Edge - ThunderBird - Discord - Steam Client GUI - Avidemux - Windows Sandbox - Camtasia - Radeon Software GUI]

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I had updated from an nVidia card. After uninstalling ALL the nVidia software - search for nvi in Add/Remove Programs - and updating with all the Windows updates, including optional updates - my issue went away. It may have simply been the nVidia drivers and optimization software conflicting with AMD's that does the same. I hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

does it work with the newest driver also?

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I was having green screen crashes for ages, tried absolutely everything with drivers and everything, nothing worked, started looking at temperatures and found it, gpu Junction temp was peaking nearly 100 degrees. Found this guy followed his video and things seem to be working fine for now.

https://youtu.be/fN3n63laxEA

Hope it helps

0 Kudos