rx 5700xt black screen

Hello

I have a Ryzen 5 3600

5700xt nitro +

gigabyte b550 Aorus elite v1

16gb ram

corsair rm 650x

dual monitor setup

Lets start. I bought the card last summer. In the begging I had black screen and driver crashes as everyone. With the next updates those black screen became more rare and at least I could play some games. But last 3 months had been so bad. When I play games even when I watch YouTube or twitch my screen freeze then goes black for about 5 sec then it opens again . This happening almost 5 6 times in 10 minutes and my pc is just unusable. In the start it was printing out the driver timeout message and report a bug tool. Now just nothing. In the amd adrenaline after I get in it shows that my gpu usage goes 100% when the black screen occurs. The most strange thing is that one day my pc was working smooth without black screens and I didn't shut it down for about 20 days and it was working perfectly. After I closed it the same thing begun.

I have tried 2 separate pcie cables

replug the card

clean windows install

ddu and reinstall gpu drivers and chipset drivers

I have tried to install the drivers without the adrenaline software

underplot my gpu but every time wattman error after the black screen

sorry if my English is bad

I want to find a solution because I can't even get a new gpu with the current situation and I see people on internet that their rx 5700xt are working perfectly.

0 Likes
0 Replies