cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

soular
Journeyman III

RX 5700XT Black Screen

Hello there, I`ve experience 2 black screens on FFXIV in the past week while just questing trough the game. I`m using Max setting on the game  with V-Sync ON for a stabe fps cap of 60 FPS. The game uses 55-69 GPU load at decent temps of 55-58 degrees.

Driver version i`m runing is 20.2.2 on Windows 10 x64 Home version 1909

PC specs and other information are in images bellow. if needed other information please ask i want to get this issue out as soona s possible for a fix on it. Thank you

GPU i have is SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT

0 Likes
2 Replies
soular
Journeyman III

Okay now it`s getting ridiculos, ive just experienced a Black Screen just from navigating on web (Opera), while playing a video from youtube on "popout video". Only thing different from the last Black Screen is that I set voltage controll to be off, I let the soft have all contron on it and the good side of this is that it no longer resets my custom fan speed setup to default factory bios.

I`ll add pic of this change below.

PS: Now I`ll do a reinstall on the software (AMD Driver) and hope it well be solved. Well be updating this on the way. Driver version of this black screen experience was still on latest 20.2.2

New settup.png

Updates: Just did a fresh reinstall of the drive tough AMDCleanupUtility and installed the lates one on same setup i have above in pic. And i got a rapid Crash this time after playinf Final Fantasy online for 30-40 min. on Version 20.3.1

dmbe
Journeyman III

Hello, I am experiencing the same black screen issues. Playing Pubg at an average 140 fps the junction temperature reaches 85 ° but the fan is not even at 50% capacity. Any possible solution?

0 Likes