cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

he3ck
Adept II

RX 5700 XT Color Shifting Problem

Ok so 19.9.2 just came out and I wanna say its fixed a lot of my problems and I'm very happy with amd for getting on it. However, the new drivers have caused me a new problem. Twice now the colors on my screen have been drastically altered for no apparent reason. This first happened when I clean installed from 19.9.1 to 19.9.2, my monitor turns BRIGHT green, I'm talking you couldn't see anything green. I was thinking well damn wtf so I restarted and the problem went away. Hoping this was a 1-time fluke I continued on with my day and played some Minecraft. Sadly when I tabbed out a random time half of my screen stayed perfectly fine and the other half became considerably darker, like someone lowered the brightness on that side only. Once again when I restarted my pc the problem didn't return. I doubt anyone has a fix for this so early but if you do please tell me, other than that if anyone else is having this problem please let me know anyway. Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
deptec
Adept II

Sounds wierd! Hmm..

im still running 19.7.5, im to afraid to updating it to a new driver lol, i havent had any problems yet, only a random Black screen for a sec or two once in a while. But i would really like to get the 19.9.2 cuz of the boost to borderlands 3, but again, too afraid!

0 Likes

I clean installed when I installed the drivers

0 Likes
deptec
Adept II

i updated my driver from 19.7.5 to 19.9.2 and just played borderlands 3 for 4-5hours and watched yt without any problems. as always, i get a random black screen for 1-2 sec once or twice a day and then it comes back. 
I havent touched bios, chipset or anything, the only thing i have played with, was fan speed, to help the cooling

0 Likes