cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tonip
Journeyman III

RX 5700 xt and display no signal

I have this problem while i'm playing or just browsing the internet, suddenly my display just go black and says that ''no signal''. It happens almost every day and very annoying if im playing and then the screen goes black.. I've tried with displayport and hdmi but it does not work.. Still the same problem.. I have the lates version of rx 5700 xt.. Monitor is AOC 24g2u

Looks like someone else also have the same problem? Is it a driver problem or what..?

5 Replies
rexfatum
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. Very annoying. The developers have not finalized. Waiting for new drivers.

0 Likes
kreaspykream
Adept I

It's a confirmed driver issue, it's been happening to thousands of people,there's even a big popular thread on this forum about it, just gotta either pray that AMD ends up fixing their drivers or get a refund and get an Nvidia card, I'm waiting for their next driver release before making a decision

0 Likes

Yes very annoying! I just want to play with this and in the middle of the game it does that... Could be i return this card and get that Nvidia..

0 Likes
laosguy05
Journeyman III

Are you guys are still having the same problem? I installed amd driver it restart no signal. Safe mode uninstall and delete even ddu still works on window boot reinstsll again no signal. 

0 Likes

I'm also thinking if going to Nvidia it's crashing as it is installing in windows and crashes then goes to no signal

0 Likes