cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

red3481
Adept II

Re: RX 5700 stuttering, visual glitches, poor performance, driver issues

But thanks for trying to help me anyways!  if you know some people who can help can you show this post please?

mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Your issue can also be said as random freezing. Is this problem caused by your internet connection? Because the game menu is not using the internet connection and there are no problem in the menu. Is that so?

red3481
Adept II

No, i have been playing with my mobile data after took that video and uploaded it. Same stuff keeps happening. And i just showed the Call Of Duty as an example, if you want i can get more videos on other games such as CSGO, Marvel's Avengers and even Minecraft to show the wrong shadow's glitch. (if, its a glitch of course.) 

And if you notice, the weapons on the loadout doesn't even load in the right time. I don't know if people experiences the same thing and its the game's fault, but i know it shouldn't be like that either. 

Quick note: These things happens after playing for an hour or two. 

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

I would try Windows 1803 or 1809 if I were you. I would just test the system with only the display driver installation. I wouldn't install chipset driver etc... A driver or a program you install on the system may cause similar problems. I would also try to disconnect non-essential hardware connected to the motherboard for finding the problem.

There are graphic glitches for the CS-GO game. Probably with the driver update AMD fixes the problem... So I think you don't need to show graphics issues.

0 Likes
red3481
Adept II

I can try 1803 or 1809, or directly just delete all the windows updates and keep it on the base state and try it like that, but i am not sure if that will be the solution. If it works. however, for the graphics glitches hopefully will be fixed in the new update, since i am already using the latest drivers. 

As for the non-essential hardware connected to the motherboard, other than harddrive/ssd, rams, graphics card and of course, cpu. nothing else is connected. 

I will write updates once i get 1803 or 1809. And delete the updates and test it like that. Thanks for trying to help so far! 

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

The 2004 has the HAGS feature and I read somewhere that as a driver error it affects some games when HAGS is active. But does this exist for you? I do not know.

koszalek
Adept III

do you have the game installed? ssd or hdd

neotax
Adept I

@red3481 for CoD MW try 

"go inside the folder C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Call of Duty Modern warfare\players - open adv_options.ini - set VideoMemoryScale = 0.55"

and clean the DX Shader Cache on your windows

red3481
Adept II

After playing for an 2 hours, i must say most of my fps drops are lowered. But it was still dropping and stuttering. All through it was more playable now. I hope there will be a perma-solution soon enough for RX 5700/XT users.

0 Likes
red3481
Adept II

Tried in both, the same results. But right now, i have it on HDD. 

0 Likes