cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

red3481
Adept II

RX 5700 stuttering, visual glitches, poor performance, driver issues

For some reason, after playing like, an hour or so, i start to get stuttering from pretty much any games that i play. Some games having Visual Glitches (Marvel's Avengers, Call of Duty - Modern Warfare, Counter Strike - Global Offensive, Grand Theft Auto V) and i am getting random FPS drops that doesn't really makes sense at all.

Motherboard : MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX 4133MHz DDR4 AM4 M.2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU : MSI AMD Radeon RX 5700 MECH OC
Ram : Corsair Vengeance Lpx 8Gb 3000mhz DDR4 x2
Power Supply : 600W (Cooler Master - Masterbox MB511's Power Supply)
Case : Cooler Master - Masterbox MB511 (RED)
Monitor : Samsung SyncMaster 2233 (i use VGA to HDMI)
Radeon Version : 20.10.1

What i've tried so far?

1 - I did an clean install of the latest drivers of GPU with using DDU
2 - Upgraded my BIOS and did a clean window's install.
3 - Deleted the games and re-installed them.
4 - Tried my GPU on another PC (My friend's PC)
5 - Tried my monitor on other PC (My friend's PC)
6 - Checked if its because of my VGA to HDMI converter (and no, i tried on PS4 and my friend's PC.)
7 - Checked if its Overheating. (CPU staying on 65 and GPU on 70)
8 - Downloading old drivers (Maybe i haven't found the best Version yet, so i am still open to try them.)
9 - Sent my CPU, GPU, Ram's to the warranty. Telling them what i've been experiencing. They found nothing at all.
10 - Undervolted my GPU. 
11 - Made my fans go faster if it was an blind throttling. 

And i am not sure if its bottlenecking since i don't think Ryzen 5 2600x as a bad CPU. But if it does then i guess i have to change my CPU.

In Marvel's Avengers, I have been experiencing random colored light orbs appearing on random locations that doesn't makes sense, and flashing whenever camera moves. Flashing rapidly and at some place, there was like 50 of them flashing constantly in a boss battle. Plus, the character's hair's looking like square dots, all pixel. Same goes with reflections and shadows.

In Call of Duty - Modern Warfare, whenever i launch the game. The menu freezes and gets back to itself rapidly for 3 to 4 times. And whenever i press the Load out, guns doesn't load or it just shows all black for great amount of 1 minutes, or 2. In Warzone i get random stutters while i can play on highest settings and still get 110FPS on the game. And whenever i open the sniper scope things gets really bright that i can't even see. And for some reason, reflections and shadows looks all pixel. Like little dots.

In Counter Strike - Global Offensive, its a game that many people having problem with but i get random stuttering's and visual glitches such as textures looking all black at some parts of the maps like Mirage, Dust 2, Train, Overpass and ETC. Whenever i get out from fullscreen to borderless fullscreen it goes away. Tho, its happening in the first place is weird.

In Grand Theft Auto V, same goes with Call of Duty, Reflections and Shadows looks all pixel, character's hair and other stuff looks all pixel as well. Like little square dots. Smoothing options doesn't work in either one. I get random Stutterings which doesn't makes sense at all.

Hell, even Minecraft for windows 10 having black cave textures, lighting doesn't work right and stuff. And i have no idea how to fix it.

Anyone have any idea how to fix it? and please, AMD notice this. 

#rx5700 #rx5700xt#fps stutter#stutterings#amd sofware‌ 

34 Replies