cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

derkun
Journeyman III

RX 570 Pc freezes when opening AMD Adrenalin and playing games

My pc freezes when I open AMD Adrenalin, also it keeps freezing when opening games like Valorant, Genshin Impact and etc. It happens when the game is in loading my cursor can't move and after freezing there's a pop up of AMD report bug. But when  normal browsing like chrome it doesn't freeze but when you play games and opening the AMD Adrenalin it's starts freezing. Hope you help me with this one.

I tried other version of driver but the problem is still there.

CPU - A8 7600
GPU - RX 570
RAM - 12gb DDR3 (8gb 1600mhz and 4gb 1333mhz)

0 Likes
4 Replies
petergroft29
Journeyman III

Step 1. Type Device Manager in the search bar and hit Enter.

Step 2. Expand Display adapters to show your graphics card.

Step 3. Right-click on it to choose Update driver > Search automatically for drivers and then follow the instructions on the screen to download & install the GPU driver automatically.

Regards,
Peter

0 Likes

tried this but the problem is still there. thank u

0 Likes

this doesn't work, I've tried many times. I have the same problem and pc also crashes. can't even play games on high settings. everything is low settings

0 Likes

try it to other pc. i gave my gpu to my friend and when he tried to play something there's a problem with the gpu. he smelled something in the gpu and when the game is in loading its started to have black screen. i think my gpu was the problem, the hardware of gpu, try it. 

0 Likes