cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Powerclause
Journeyman III

Rx 570 losing signal while browsing the net lately (driver or software issue?)

Hello, I have lately a problem  since 1,5 months     (sorry for bad english)

i got a RX 570 and lately i have an issue. The signal while browsing the net gets lost, i get a second black screen (lost of signal)and then the picture reappears without an error message.

but after the signal was lost , in the WINDOWS 10- SYSTEM TRAY the icon for the radeon software is multiplied. like in the system tray where audio, steam, radeon sotware and so on is located there are then 4-6 Icons for AMD-Radeon-Sofware (they dissapear when i hover with mouse over those icons).

i tried to reinstall  driver and software with the official AMD tool and reinstalled again.

i tried switiching my HDMI

if this is a software or driver issue , then i can live with it. then i can stop trying to fix it.

if this is a known issue i am sorry for posting.

thanks for replying

4 Replies
yrpleut76
Adept II

hi.. Same issue here.

Timeout response driver every 30s , whatever the AMD version it is. Since most recent updates (W10 and AMD)

Opening AMD Software is impossible, and icon multiplicate in taskbar, then disappear when pass cursor on, then return to timeout response and freeze.

That sucks because lot of users have these issues since weeks, have headache and no solution can be found across various forums. We have a graphic card that worked and cant play games or enjoy it anymore since several days.

Do something with your fixed drivers or we shall sell our cards and go for NVidia and never go back to AMD Graphics if it continues. These weak updates that torture our hardware and render unusable computer is a shame for such a company

0 Likes

Thanks a lot for your response! now i can stop switching cables ^^

thanks and have a nice day

0 Likes
Skill117
Adept II

"Hello, I have lately a problem  since 1,5 months     (sorry for bad english)

i got a RX 570 and lately i have an issue. The signal while browsing the net gets lost, i get a second black screen (lost of signal)and then the picture reappears without an error message.

but after the signal was lost , in the WINDOWS 10- SYSTEM TRAY the icon for the radeon software is multiplied. like in the system tray where audio, steam, radeon sotware and so on is located there are then 4-6 Icons for AMD-Radeon-Sofware (they dissapear when i hover with mouse over those icons).

i tried to reinstall  driver and software with the official AMD tool and reinstalled again.

i tried switiching my HDMI

if this is a software or driver issue , then i can live with it. then i can stop trying to fix it.

if this is a known issue i am sorry for posting.

thanks for replying"

Try the Instructions in this Forum Post, DISM and SFC fixed my problems on my RX 570

AMD Community Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Issues 

0 Likes

i tried your DISM/SFC tricks but nothing missing or corrupted found . Always same issues.

I write this message with generic windows display driver and AMD chipset driver reinstalled, but cant resolve the AMD gpu drivers/software issues

0 Likes