cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

quickmaq
Journeyman III

RX 570 Keeps on Crashing

Experiencing issue with my RX 570 8GB after an update my GPU load spike to 100% then my monitor did not load the only option to turn it off manually and turning it back on.

I already reformatted my Windows I forgot what driver I have (the last driver I did before recently was 2020). 

My specs B450M, R7 2700, 16GB RAM, RX 570 8GB, 650W Bronze

0 Likes
6 Replies

As I know latest "good" driver for 5xx is 21.2.3, maybe 21.12.1, try to DDU and install old version.

0 Likes

I did then after installing other version of the driver it automatically turns into black screen

0 Likes

I have a RX 570 8GB card, Asrock Phantom edition. I only use 20.9.1 drivers or Enterprise 21.q3 for that card. I use 20.9.1 for all my cards current though, its the best drivers. IMO.

0 Likes

Did you uninstalled driver with build in uninstaller, rebooted and DDU in safe mode? Also dont forget to disable automatic driver update. That drivers must work, something wrong in you system

0 Likes

I reformatted my PC if I will not update the driver, my GPU Load is 100% on the on-set. My RX 570 was working for the last 2 years until my daughter updated the driver to the latest. 

0 Likes
COMBATIVE
Adept I

try disabling Quick replay in recording section. that did the the trick for my 570 4gb going 100!

0 Likes