cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sebastian99
Adept I

RX 5600XT High vram clock idle/load

So basically, ive had one of mine rx 5600XT sent back for repair after getting crashes of drivers in games. so now i have new one but after install its the same i have 60HZ monitors 3 of them. The vram clock doesnt go under 1750mhz im just worried ill have to sent it back. i cant miss another month of school just bc of my gpu. 

ive tried : DDU drives, only one monitor, all youtube videos i didnt find any help, all amd forums about this question 

0 Likes
1 Solution

hi so after getting in touch with sapphire they told me that if u have lower res screens then the gpu will make it the "main". 

"How about output ports? Are they all straight connection or they are going through adapters? If the monitors are different make and models and specification, if 3 monitors have different max resolution, the multiple monitor setup will take the monitor with the least resolution and make that one the standard, so I think that is the issue you are having."

also i didnt reset my pc after unpluging the cables so i couldnt see any difference. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
17 Replies