Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

loxias
Journeyman III

Rx 5600m error code 43

Hello everyone,
My RX 5600m has all of a sudden decided to not "take" the drivers anymore? I'm not really sure what to call this but every time i turn my PC back on from powering down, I'll almost always get an error code 43 when I check on the devices manager with windows 10. I've tried using DDU and fresh installing latest adrenaline versions, repairing versions from when it gives me this error,

Specs

Dedicated Graphic Memory Type - GDDR6

Processor Brand - AMD

Processor Name- Ryzen 7 Octa Core

SSD Capacity -512 GB

RAM -16 GB

RAM Type- DDR4

Processor Variant- 4800H

Graphic Processor -AMD Radeon RX 5600M

OPERATING SYSTEM -Windows 10

0 Likes
1 Reply

Try downloading first your laptop's OEM AMD Driver and installing it to make sure everything works correctly since the driver is 100% compatible with all your laptop's features.

If it does work correctly and the OEM AMD Driver is really Out-dated then you need to download your AMD APU Processor's Integrated Graphics driver which installs both the IGPU and Discrete GPU drivers at the same time.

Here is the latest 4800H AMD Laptop driver: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processors-radeon-graphic...

when you use DDU also delete C:\AMD folder and disconnect the Internet before installing any AMD drivers again.