MY SPECS:
RX 5600XT
RYZEN 7 2700X
ASUS PRIME X-470 PRO
16 GB AURA SYNC 3000 MHZ
COSAIR VS 650 80+
SSD 240 GB WD GREEN
1 TB

I have a problem with my pc for more than 10 days, I was playing with the drivers prior to the recent update and out of nowhere my screen went black, I thought it was a connection problem but my pc was still on and stopped detecting the gpu the monitor, the problem is that I already try to install old drivers 19.3.1, the drivers where it starts to support the 5600xt etc, the problem here is that the PC does not recognize the GPU and the fans of it they do not stop turning, if you give me video since right now I am using it but the PC DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY GPU, HELP !!!
0 Likes
2 Replies
mickeekung
Challenger

No. I have the problem same as you. I tried to install 19.3.1 to fix the black screen and freeze issue. But the driver 19.3.1 isn't support 5600xt and it can't be installed. 20.x.x and after this is the driver which support for 5600xt. You have COSAIR VS 650 80+ which is good PSU. hmm I don't know right now that the black screen and freeze issue is from PSU or not.

0 Likes

We need an update of both windows and software, that would be the most optimal, obviously that the people of amd fix everything that is past, it is not possible, to know that amd had these problems and more would have chosen nvidia.

0 Likes