cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yajasu
Journeyman III

RX 5600 XT Drivers making my PC going into Windows Auto Repair

Hello everyone, thanks for being willing to help me.

Here's my build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus max
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB
GPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT

So I've built my PC around 3 weeks ago, I barely had any issues except occasional driver crashes(?) where my screen would freeze (not necessarily doing anything), some black and white squares would pop up then I'd have to restart my PC.

Other times, while I'm playing games, the sound would be suddenly lost (my headphones are plugged to my monitor). 

Anyways, 2 days ago, Windows suddenly went into Auto Repair when I started it. There wasn't anything to be done, I've tried everything I found on the Internet to no avail. I then decided to just stick to a full windows fresh install. 

Now it seemed to have fixed it when two days after, the windows repair was back again. Nothing to be done either, so once again I had to reinstall windows. 
   But somehow it's even worse. I've had to reinstall every drivers, so I've installed the chipset drivers, the CPU drivers and when I try to install the GPU drivers (with Adrenaline 2020), either it crashes midway and reboots my PC only to be greeted by an Automatic Repair screen. Or I succesfully install it, restart my computer and once again, greeted by the blue screen. 

I've tried again, fresh windows install, but this time only installing the drivers, one by one, no applications. Now the AMD Adrenaline install just keeps crashing my PC, rebooting it, then Windows goes into Automatic Repair. 

Thank you for your assistance, I really need some help. 

0 Likes
0 Replies