Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD RX 560 XFX 4GB HDMI DVI .
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- Display Devices
- Samsung TV not Smart with HDMIx1.
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Msi A320 PRO M2 V2, Bios Version (MS - 7B84) with date: 2019/12/05
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- EVGA 500 W 80+ Certification.
- Kingston DDR4 2400Mhz 16GB ( 2x8 ) Dual Channel
Describe your issue:
- This gpu ( RX 560 XFX 4 GB, with crimson drivers) it was working well until last update. After updating to Adrenaline it went crazy and now my screen is like this.
I've tested it in friends pc , with windows 7, 8.1. In 32 bits too. I've tried other display devices like Asus or MSI monitors but nothing, still like that.
Tried to downgrade drivers with a clean install ( Using DDU ) but nothing.
When i use DDU and turn on the pc i go to control panel and check device manager it shows me in display adapter " Microsoft basic display driver", so i think it recognized my gpu , but i don't know what to do after, i tried all those things i said before but still getting the same problem.