Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leaorarl
Adept I

RX 5500 xt workload and bad performance

Hello!

I am having some problems.
The first thing I noticed was the very low fps compared to what should be the benchmark for the graphics card when running CSGO with the lowest possible settings, in addition i get low graphics quality when raising the settings. I should be hitting something like 300+ fps (in low settings) and I'm having half that or less. In the radeon software there is no option to workload, gpu or cpu.
I uninstalled the driver with DDU in safe mode, and reinstalled the driver, but it hasn't changed.

I cannot run the OC scanner through the afterburner, as the test button does not appear in the upper corner. I believe that the game is being loaded by memory and not by the GPU. How can I fix this problem? 

My build is:
AMD ryzen 5 2600
MSI AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB
16 GB RAM 2666mhz
AS Rock A320-HD

thanks in advance!

21 Replies
XmanChampion
Adept I

Re: RX 5500 xt workload and bad performance

Dude, you managed to solve this problem???????

0 Likes
leaorarl
Adept I

No, man. Not yet!

0 Likes
XmanChampion
Adept I

**bleep**? i think this is embarrasing, makes me think that we are **bleep**$$inn$$G lucky, worst of all, i live in a poor country so paying this 5500 and it comes with problems... you can imagine what i feel. And so do i with your case too.

0 Likes
dsdffgsdgdf
Journeyman III

leaorarl
Adept I

Thanks, mate! Your CSGO seems better than mine (I mean higher fps, I'm hitting 120-130 fps in a comp game). I don't know if my monitor is interfering, but I don't think so.

0 Likes
leaorarl
Adept I

Same trouble here. Expensive card, but not delivering what is promised. I don't know if it's a hardware problem (or a build problem) or some software is blocking it to perform better.

XmanChampion
Adept I

i sent an email to amd support, you should too man,   https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form   see if we can resolve this because i bought it on august so bye bye warranty and knowing my city people behaviour they'll anyway say that it was impossible, the card was in perfect state, you surely broke it.. xD, try to do a benchmark test and sent the results so we can compare   https://www.userbenchmark.com/Software

0 Likes
leaorarl
Adept I

XmanChampion, did they manage to solve it? Or u did by yourself?  I'm almost giving up...

I'll run this benchmark. Let's see.

Thank you in advance!!

0 Likes
XmanChampion
Adept I

Yes, an amd support is helping me, he answered me now im doing the steps he gave me, the first one and i realized i was unupdated, i had windows version 20h2 and there is a new update 21h1 xD, when you finish your benchmark bro, send the link here, and also send the mail to amd with your specific troubles, here's mine :

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/43164284

we have to solve this bro, trust me.

0 Likes